Kulana Men’s Cruiser Bikes: I have never been a biker, but my girlfriend convinced me to get a beach cruiser to ride with her on the beach. I hadn’t had a bike since was a kid, and it was one of the many beach cruiser bikes, but I couldn’t remember the brand.
I went on looking for options, and some men’s cruiser bikes were really expensive, ranging from 200 to 400 USD. That was much more than I could afford. Then I found a Kulana Men’s Cruiser Bike for less than 100 USD. It cost me 79.99, to be fully accurate (plus taxes).
It was an excellent deal, and for me, this is the best beach cruiser bikes I could have. It rides smooth, and now I can hang out with my girlfriend during the weekends when we spend some time together at a nearby beach. I took some time looking for bike cruisers, and I decided to write this review to help others decide more quickly.
The fact that my bike cruiser is simply black is the thing I like the most of my Kulana Men’s Cruiser Bike. It is not like others that are made out of bright and fancy colors. Even men’s cruiser bikes come in bright colors, and most of them have white somewhere, particularly on the wheels. I didn’t want a white bike because it would’ve always look dirty.
The flashy colors are not for me. I am a fan of the sober plain black. My girlfriend’s bike is pink, and she is all about colors. I like the contrast a black bike cruisers shows. It is evident that I am the man. Everything, from the handle and fenders to the wheels is just black.
The Beach Cruiser Experience
I had not been on a beach cruiser for a while (since I was a kid). It took me some minutes to get used to it, especially the braking process. As people say, once you learn, you never forget how to ride a bike. It is true.
However, bike cruisers require some practice and ability I had lost already. My girlfriend laughed at me when I almost tumbled right in front of her house when I finished assembling the bike and tried it. However, it was just once.
Warning for Freewheel Riders
I was trying to ride bike cruisers as freewheel at first because lately, I had only ridden my brother’s bike. I took it again and won confidence quickly. Men’s cruiser bikes need some practice, so be aware of it, particularly if you are used to the freewheel type of bike. Don’t feel overconfident or you will make a fool of yourself in no time.
Plain and Simple
The Kulana Men’s Cruiser Bike has no fancy stuff all around. It is plain and straightforward, and I love it for men’s cruiser bikes. I don’t need any basket or cup holder for my ride.
I am just going to buy a bike light because the other day we returned home late and it was really dark. Both our bikes need lights. There is a part of the road right before we leave the beach where you cannot see a thing.
The seat of the Kulana Men’s Cruiser Bike has some beautiful springs that soften harsh roads. I have no problem with it. However, my brother took a ride, and he says he would prefer more cushion on the seat because it is too hard. I guess it is just all about taste. For me it is comfortable.
If you have no problem with not having a front basket on your beach cruiser, then, just like me you will need two things:
The Bike light.
A Lock (I recommend a combination lock).
I am now looking for the bike light. As for the lock, I found a good one with combination numbers for only 5 dollars. I prefer the combination locks because when we are at the beach and go inside the water, I tend to lose things. Then, it is better to have a combination lock, so I don’t have an additional item to take care of.
Getting the Kulana Men’s Cruiser Bike was an excellent deal for beach cruiser bikes. I spend less than 100 USD on the bike and lock altogether. Once I got used to the bike cruisers again, I had no problems with it.
Some people (like my brother) will say the seat needs more cushion. However, that is not an issue for me, and I‘ve had a comfortable ride on what for me is the best beach cruiser bikes.
Remember that these men’s cruiser bikes have no accessories. You will need to get a lock and a bike light for night rides on beach cruiser bikes.
Tags: men’s cruiser bikes, best cruiser bikes, bike cruisers, kulana men’s cruiser bikes, reviews of cruiser bikes, beach cruiser bikes, best beach cruisers
- Review of Huffy Cruiser Bikes Huffy Cruiser Bikes: Going on a bike ride is a great pleasure that everyone will love to experience, but when it comes down to overall comfort beach cruiser bikes is your best bet. Among the many brands of cruiser bikes available in the market, the Huffy cruiser bikes happen to be the best as they offer real pleasure and comfort as you cruise along paved paths around your neighborhood.
These beach cruiser bikes can be used by everyone, that is, it has designed for both men and women. As for me, I have the female version of this amazing cruiser bike, although huffy cruiser bikes for women has different models such as the 26" Huffy Cranbrook Women's cruiser bike, pistachio, 26" Huffy Nelson Lusso Women's cruiser bike, 26" Women's Deluxe cruiser bike etc.
My best choice was the […]
- Women’s Cruiser Bikes Women's Cruiser Bikes: If you are fed up with the overly promotional articles that try to promote themselves without any definite criteria, then you are like me. I am an avid biker, but every time I choose to delve into the market in search for a good bike for myself or for my loved ones, I often get lured into the trap of choosing one that looks good and promotes itself well. It is only after I have tried it a few times around tight corners and long roads that I realize my regrettable mistake.
Although I am not a professional cyclist, I have had enough experience with them to formulate my own opinions. This is because there is absolutely no reason why you should trust an overly promotional product.
To me bikes are kind of like a primary mode of commute. Beach Cruiser […]
- Custom beach cruisers Custom Beach Cruisers: Cruiser bicycles (also called beach bicycles) are for guys, girls, old, young, experts, amateurs, and everyone among. It's really unlucky that some individuals think about stigma, or pay attention to people who just have no idea about the cruiser bikes, therefore limiting themselves from having such a very good bike. A couple of people thinks that cruiser bicycles are for ladies only, conveniently looking over the actual fact that the number of beach bicycles for men is great indeed. Then there's those who believe that this kind of bicycle is merely for many who can't ride very well, but many avid bike enthusiasts and pro bike riders get excited at the very thought of adding one of the bikes among their collection.If you have been secretly attempting to […]
- Huffy Women’s Deluxe Cruiser Bike Review Huffy Women's Deluxe Cruiser Bikes: My name is Roxy, and I just started college in August. I moved to California. I am going to the California State University near Long Beach, and I thought it would be nice to have beach cruiser bikes for fun and conveyance.
I chose the Huffy Women's Deluxe Cruiser Bike because it was not too expensive and it has everything I need. Besides the lock and helmet, I didn’t have to get anything extra. It is useful and cute for women's cruiser bikes.
I’ve had it for almost three months now, and I was thinking about writing a review of my experience with Huffy cruiser bikes to help you make your mind if you are looking for beach cruiser bikes.
My first day of Class
I was nervous about my first day of classes because I wasn’t sure if […]
- Cruiser Bikes – Beach Cruisers Cruiser bikes are often referred to as beach cruiser bikes are specially designed for use on beaches and their surrounding environments. They are made for sidewalks, paved country roads and beaches, the non racing class. Thus their use is recreational, fun and elegance and is recommended for moderate speed. Cruiser bikes can be categorized either as motorbikes or bicycles. The majority of cruisers are the cruiser bicycles or beach cruisers as they can be used in a variety of environments.
Innovative features of cruiser bikes:
Extra wide tires
Beach cruisers have balloon-like or extra wide tires. Since these tires are thicker compare to the tires of other bikes, they are less likely to get flat when in use. When riding, the tires makes it more stable and are ideal for […]
- Firmstrong Chief Lady Beach Cruiser Bicycle Review Firmstrong Chief Lady Beach Cruiser Bicycle: I was helping my girlfriend to choose her next ladies cruiser bikes, and we went through many options. All brands offered standard womens cruiser bikes that were not suitable for her because she is taller than average women.
In the end, when I was about to suggest a custom girls cruiser bikes, we came across the Firmstrong Chief Lady Beach Cruiser Bicycle, which was everything we were looking for. She is so happy with our choice that I decided to write this review to help other women choose beach cruiser bikes.
Before we start, as a reference, let me tell you that my girlfriend is 6 feet tall. She likes to use tall high heels, and at times she looks even taller! (And I love it!) However, that doesn’t really affect her beach […]
- Product Review: Ladies’ Cruiser Bike Ladies' Cruiser Bikes: Today I will talk about my cruiser bike. I live in Santa Monica, in the Wilshire area. Especially during weekends, I use it to go to the beach and even for some shopping. I had it for almost a year so far without needing any maintenance yet. I would recommend it to all ladies who want to leave their cars and do some exercise while having fun in a fashionable way. My bike is pink, and it looks as good as new!
A Brief Description of my Bike
A friend of mine recommended me a ladies cruiser bike when my car broke almost a year ago. We went to the mall to look at some models, and I fell in love with the cutest bike ever. It is all pink, with light brown seat and handles. It combines me perfectly because my wardrobe is full of pink. It was already equipped […]
- Electra Cruiser Bike Review
Electra Cruiser Bikes: Here is the best ever variety of some recently launched great Electra cruiser bikes that are totally amazing. The brand covers several products including Electra cruiser bikes, huffy cruiser bikes, Schwinn cruiser bikes, best beach cruisers, and cruiser bicycles.
Electra cruiser bikes for Children, Men, and Women
The brand has brought in bikes for kids, young ones as well as adults. This brand has come with several products but my favorite products to recommend are the Electra cruiser bikes, huffy cruiser bikes, Schwinn cruiser bikes, best beach cruisers, and cruiser bicycles.
Starting from the Electra cruiser bike; I bought this one from an online store and used it for almost three years. I never wanted a gear bike hence, I got this Electra […]
- Enjoying the Schwinn Cruiser Bike Schwinn Cruiser Bikes: Bikes and bicycles have been around ѕіnсе time іmmеmоrіаl. Although, mаnу new mеаnѕ of trаnѕроrt have made соmmutіng аn easy affair but the popularity bісусlеѕ еnjоу іѕ ѕtіll nоt оvеrѕhаdоwеd. Wіth ѕо many mаnufасturеrѕ аnd brands mаkіng wау, one that is known tо оffеr bikes, bісусlеѕ аnd bісусlе ѕраrе parts of hіgh ԛuаlіtу and реrfоrmаnсе is Schwinn. Bеing around since decades, thеу kеер аddіng newer, mоrе аdvаnсеd аnd bеttеr соnѕtruсtеd bіkеѕ/bісусlеѕ іn their arsenal tо help еvеn the bіkе еnthuѕіаѕt еnjоу thе rіdе with fun.
Schwinn Cruіѕеr popularity
Schwinn сruіѕеr bіkеѕ became popular during the Grеаt Depression. In US, bісусlе sales wеrе аt an аll tіmе lоw and only the rісh could аffоrd it. Thаt wаѕ when Sсhwіnn dеvеlореd the сruіѕеr bіkеѕ whісh […]
- Interesting facts about cruiser bikes Cruiser Bikes: Since 2011 cruiser bikes has been among the leading types of bicycle available to buy in the market. There are various types of cruiser bikes for men but, if you are familiar with cruiser bikes you will find vintage schwinn cruiser bikes interesting among others. Cruiser bikes was not really built for speed nor was it built for sports competition but was built to give comfort and catch fun most especially at the beach and it’s kind of vintage look is what makes people go crazy for it. Cruiser bikes are mostly found at the beach with their own design and style that is why they are commonly known as comfort or beach bikes, it is meant for less serious riders that actually love to ride bikes for leisure purposes, but not really concerned with setting a new speed […]